Mr Lime的西柚
Mr Lime's grapefruits
Ah hello! Welcome back to Tip Top Trading – the UK's leading wholesaler of imitation fruit.
大家好!欢迎再次回答顶级贸易公司——英国重要仿水果批发商。
Today you're joining us in the middle of the action!
今天你将加入我们中间的行动中!
Anna is with an important client Mr Lime, from Citrus Ventures.
Anna正和来自Citrus Ventures的大客户Mr Lime在一起。
He's angry and she'll have to calm him down.
现在他非常生气,Anna得让他冷静下来。
She could cope brilliantly here or this could be a horrible mess!
她可以应付好这里的问题,否则将是一片狼藉。
Well Mr Lime, how can I help you?
Mr Lime,我可以怎么帮你吗?
On Monday I was meant to receive 8,000 plastic grapefruit from Tip Top Trading.
我本应该在周一收到贵公司8000个塑料西柚。
Yes.
是的。
The delivery was made on Tuesday.
最后交货是在周二。
Oh dear.
我的天啊。
And instead of 8,000 plastic grapefruit, I got 800,000 plastic pineapples!
还有不是8000个塑料西柚,我收到的是80万个塑料菠萝。
Right Anna, this is serious.
Anna,这问题确实很严重。
You're going to have to apologise and show that you really mean it.
你必须做出道歉,表现出自己的真心诚意。
Say: I'm really sorry to hear that.
可以说:听到这个事情我真是万分抱歉。
I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.
Mr Lime,听到这个事情我真是万分抱歉。
What on earth am I going to do with 800,000 plastic pineapples?
我到底要拿这80万个塑料菠萝做什么?
Show Mr Lime that you understand the problem.
告诉Mr Lime,你理解问题所在。
These are phrases you can use: That's totally unacceptable.
你可以用到这些句子:这确实是让人无法接受。
That must have been very inconvenient for you.
一定给您造成了诸多不便。
And then promise to fix the problem.
然后承诺解决问题。
Say: You have my word that we will sort this out.
可以说:我向您保证我们一定解决这个问题。
We can do something to make up for the inconvenience. It won't happen again.
我们会补偿给您造成的不便。保证此类情况不会再发生。
800,000 plastic pineapples!
那可是80万个塑料菠萝!
That's totally unacceptable.
这确实是让人无法接受。
I didn't even have anywhere to put them - and pineapples are so much bigger than grapefruit!
我甚至连放它们的地方都没有——而且菠萝比西柚大得多了!
It must have been very inconvenient for you.
一定给您造成了诸多不便。
It certainly was!
那是肯定的!
When he took my order, your colleague Tom told me that Tip Top Trading was the most reliable firm in the industry!
当你的同事Tom接受我的订单时告诉我,顶级贸易公司是这个行业中最可靠的公司!
You have my word that we will sort this out.
我向您保证我们一定解决这个问题。
We'll remove the pineapples and have your grapefruit sent via express delivery this afternoon.
我们会搬走所有的菠萝,今天下午就快递把西柚送过去。
Good. Thank you.
好吧。谢谢你了。
And we could include some of our latest-edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
我们想用一些最新版本的仿橘子来弥补对您造成的不便。
Oh! Well, that would be nice!
噢!那实在是太好了!
Tip top Anna! Excellent work and excellent words.
顶尖Anna!出色的工作,出色的说辞。
They're made with revolutionary premium faux-orange, laser-curve definition technology... you will be the first to have them!
这些橘子是运用激光曲线定义技术,革命性做出来的高级人造橙…你将是第一个拥有它们的人!
Wow, now that's good customer service!
喔,这才是对客户的好服务!
Tell me, do you have any other artificial fruits in this range?
告诉我,你们在这个范围里还有其他人造水果吗?
Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you...
对。嗯,这是个小秘密,但你是一位值得信赖的客户,所以我想可以告诉你…
Go on...
继续说…
We're about to unveil a new Imperial Lemon.
我们即将推出一种新的帝国柠檬。
Really?
真的吗?
I can't tell you any more for now. But…
目前我不能透露太多消息。不过…
Yes...
嗯嗯…
Maybe we could present it to you more formally in a couple of weeks, when it's ready for release...?
也许我们可以在几周内正式向你展示此产品,在它准备好上市……?
Sounds perfect.
听起来很好。
You would be the first to see it!
你将是第一个看见它的人!
Excellent. Thank you, er... Anna, isn't it?
太棒了。谢谢你,额,Anna,对吧?
Yes.
是的。
A very pretty name.
真是一个好名字。
Thanks. It's spelled the same forwards and backwards.
谢谢。从前往后拼还是从后往前拼都一样。
Is it really?
是吗?
Anyway, Mr Lime, we'll fix this grapefruit problem for you, and I promise you, it won't happen again.
无论如何,Mr Lime,我们定会给您解决西柚问题,我向你保证,不会再发生这种情况了。
Good, good. You're new here, aren't you Anna?
好好。你是新来的,是吧?
Yes.
嗯嗯是的。
Well I look forward to working with you.
我很期待能和你一起共事。
What a success! Mr Lime has come away a very happy customer!
真是太成功了!Mr Lime已经离开了,真是一位非常高兴的顾客!
Here are the phrases Anna used while apologising:
这里是Anna道歉时用到的句子:
I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.
Mr Lime,听到这个事情我真是万分抱歉。
That's totally unacceptable.
这确实是让人无法接受。
It must have been very inconvenient for you.
一定给您造成了诸多不便。
You have my word that we will sort this out.
我向您保证我们一定解决这个问题。
And we could include some of our latest-edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
我们想用一些最新版本的仿橘子来弥补对您造成的不便。
I promise you, it won't happen again.
我向你保证,不会再发生这种情况了。
What will Anna's boss Paul have to say about her work today?
Anna的老板Paul会对她今天的工作做何评价呢?
Join us next week to find out.
我们下周揭晓。