学会投诉
You cannot be serious!
Welcome back to Tip Top Trading where everyone seems a bit flustered.
欢迎回到顶级贸易公司,大家看起来有些心慌。
…and we really need the best biscuits there are.
我们真的需要最好的饼干。
Yes, and I’ve made sure there’s tea and coffee…
是的,我确保这里有茶和咖啡。
…and the carpets?
还有地毯?
Uh?
嗯?
…have they been cleaned.
清洁干净了吗?
Don’t panic Paul, all taken care of.
不必惊慌,Paul,都弄好了。
You see, the big boss from America, Mr Socrates, is in town and everything must be just right.
如你所见,来自美国的大老板Mr Socrates到了城里,一切都得准备好。
What’s he like, Anna?
老板看起来怎样,Anna?
Well, so far he seems OK. A bit bossy, quite short and… a bit smelly!
目前他看起来还可以。有点专横,矮个子…有点臭!
Well, he did just fly in from the States. But you booked him into a good hotel so hopefully he’s had a chance to clean up.
因为他刚从美国下飞机吧。不过你为他预订一间上好的宾馆,希望他可以清洗一下。
I hope so! Oh, I had better get that.
希望如此!噢,我得先接个电话。
Hello? Ah hello Mr Socrates, did you sleep well? Oh! I see… I see… erm… well… oh, I don’t know… Tom said it was five-star… well… OK… goodb- Oh, he’s hung up.
你好?你好,Mr Socrates,你睡得安稳吗?噢,我知道,我知道了,额,噢,我不知道。Tom说是五星级…好,好的,再见。哦,他挂了。
Everything OK Anna? You look a bit pale.
都还好吗,Anna?你脸色有点苍白。
It was Mr Socrates. He’s not happy.
是Mr Socrates,他不是很高兴。
Golly gosh, oh dear. What’s the matter?
天啊,噢!发生什么事了?
It’s his hotel room. He doesn’t like it. The bed’s too soft, too small and it’s a single room not a twin room.
是他宾馆的房间。他不喜欢。床太软了,太小了。房间是单人间,不是双人间。
Oh yes, he likes to have two beds in the room for some reason.
噢是的,出于某些原因他喜欢房间里有两张床。
But Tom said he only likes a single bed in the room.
可是Tom说他只喜欢一张床。
Really? Oh no, he insists on a twin – something to do with business partners he says. Anything else?
是吗?噢,不是的,他一直都是喜欢两张床——他说可以和商业伙伴处理事务。还有别的吗?
Yes. He says he wanted freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast, not the stuff out of a carton.
还有,他说早上他想喝新鲜榨好的橙汁,不是塑料盒里的食物。
Anything else?! A view of Mount Everest perhaps?
还有别的吗?或许要能看见珠穆朗玛峰?
Yes, thank you Denise. Well, we really must sort this out. We can’t afford to upset Mr Socrates.
谢谢你,Denise。不过我们必须解决这些问题。我们不能让Mr Socrates生气。
Now Anna, you chose this hotel, I really think you need to sort out this mess.
马上,Anna,你选择了这家宾馆,我觉得你应该处理好这件事。
It was Tom’s suggestion…
这是Tom的建议…
Just sort it, quickly. Oh golly gosh, golly gosh.
请尽快处理好。我的天啊,我的天啊。
Uh oh Anna. Time to do some complaining. What are you going to say?
噢,Anna,是时候做些投诉了。你打算怎么说?
Oh... I don’t know. I’m not very good at complaining.
噢,我不知道。我不擅长跟人投诉。
Well, Anna. Keep your cool and politely tell the hotel why you’re not happy. You could say:
好的,Anna。保持高冷,礼貌地告诉酒店为什么你不满意。你可以这么说:
I’m very disappointed with your service.
我对你们的服务感到失望。
The standard of service is not good enough.
服务的标准不够好。
The room I booked did not meet my expectations.
我订的房间没有达到我的期望。
Good luck Anna!
祝你好运,Anna!
OK. Here goes.
好的,那就来吧。
Hello. Royal Imperial Hotel.
你好,皇家酒店。
Erm... hello… I want to… I want to complain.
恶,你好,我想投诉。
Really? About what exactly?
是吗?具体关于什么?
Your hotel… Well, I mean, a room I booked for my boss. Room 101. I’m very disappointed with your service.
你家酒店,额,我的意思是我给我老板订的房间,101号房,我对你们的服务感到失望。
And why’s that then?
为什么呢?
Well, the room isn’t like the one I booked. It’s just not good enough.
因为并不是我预订的那样,就是不够好。
Hmm. Let’s have a look at the booking… well your boss got a bed… and breakfast too… a continental breakfast in fact.
嗯。我看一下您的预订…你家老板订了一张床,早餐,还是欧式早餐。
But the room just didn’t meet his expectations… hello?
可是房间就是没有达到他的期望值,你还在吗?
Give me the phone Anna, I’ll deal with this. Now hello Miss…?
电话给我曼娜,我来处理。你好,Miss…?
Miss Fit.
Miss Fit。
Miss Fit? This is the office assis- I mean Manager here. This isn’t good enough.
Miss Fit?我是办公室的助,我是说我是这里的经理。你家的服务不够好。
My colleague has made it quite clear that the room did not meet our requirements and I would like you to resolve this matter as quickly as possible or I will have to cancel our reservation.
我同事已经明确地提出了,这间房没有满足我们的要求,我希望你能尽快处理好这件事,不然我只能取消我们的预订了。
Sadly, we have no other twin rooms available and anyway…
很悲伤的是,我们没有双人的房间了,而且不管…
Alright, I’d like to speak to your manager please. Really!
好吧,请找一下你们经理。真的!
Good old Denise. I can tell she’s done this before but will talking to the manager really sort things out?
还是Denise熟练。我能说她之前就有过经验,不过跟经理投诉真的就能解决问题了吗?
Let’s remind ourselves of some of the phrases you can use when you need to complain:
让我们一起回想一下当你投诉的时候会用到的句子吧:
I’m very disappointed with your service.
我对你们的服务感到失望。
The standard of service is not good enough.
服务的标准不够好。
The room I booked did not meet my expectations.
我订的房间没有达到我的期望。
And to get things sorted you could say:
想解决问题你可以这么说:
I would like this matter resolved as quickly as possible.
我希望你能尽快处理好这件事。
Or:
或者:
I would like to cancel my reservation and get a full refund.
我想取消我的预订并得到全额退款。
Let’s see if Denise has sorted things out?
让我们一起看一下Denise把问题解决没有?
So have you managed to sort out Mr Socrates?
所以,你成功搞定Mr Socrates了吗?
Oh yes, Anna’s got him a new room.
是的,Anna给他安排了新房间。
Thanks Anna, I’ll let him know. And what about the orange juice?
谢谢你Anna,我会告诉他的。还有橙汁的事儿呢?
Errr…
额…
Freshly squeezed, every morning!
鲜榨的,每天都是!
Oh golly gosh, that reminds me, we need some here in the office. He’s going to be here any minute and he says he’s got some important news for us.
噢,我的天啊,刚好提醒我了,我们得在办公室也准备一些。他随时会来办公室,他还说给咱们带了些重要的消息。