混合式弹性工作安排
Blended working
Hello everyone!
大家好!
Welcome to The English We Speak with me, Feifei…
大家好,欢迎来到BBC《地道英语》,我是菲菲。
And hello, it's me, Rob.
大家好,我是罗伯。
So Rob, I see you're working from home again today?
罗伯,我看到你今天又在家工作了?
Well, there's not much choice under the current circumstances.
在目前的情况下,没有太多选择。
That's true but what do you prefer?
是的,但是你更喜欢哪个?
Do you like working at home or working in the office?
你喜欢在家工作,还是在办公室工作?
Hmmm, that's a difficult question to answer.
嗯,这是个很难回答的问题。
I mean, I like being in the office.
我是说,我喜欢待在办公室里。
I get to see everyone,
我能见到大家,
it's very sociable and we get to work together, Feifei!
这有助于社交,我们可以一起工作,菲菲!
Yes but, surely you enjoy working at home too – it's quiet and you don't get those annoying interruptions.
是的,但是,你当然也喜欢在家工作,那样很安静,你不会受到那些烦人的干扰。
Errr, that's true – and I can eat as many biscuits as I like – without people complaining!
嗯,那是真的,我想吃多少饼干就吃多少,没有人抱怨!
Well, I think 'blended working' is the way forward for you.
我觉得“blended working”比较适合你。
Ooo, 'blended working' - what's that?
噢,“blended working”,那是什么?
'Blended working' is a new expression that describes a mix of working at home and working in the office.
“blended working”是一个新表达,它是指一种混合式弹性工作安排,居家办公或去办公室工的混合。
It's another way of describing flexible working.
这是描述灵活工作的另一种方式。
Let's hear some examples…
让我们来听一听这些例子,
New technology has helped me with blended working.
新技术让我可以进行混合式弹性工作安排。
I can now do many of my tasks at home.
我现在可以在家里完成我的许多任务了。
Our company is introducing blended working – it will help with my work-life balance and provide more desk space in the office.
我们公司正在安排混合式弹性工作,这将有助于我平衡工作和生活,并在办公室提供更多的工位。
I've asked my boss for a more blended approach to working – let's hope he agrees!
我已经请求我的老板采取混合式的工作方式,希望他同意!
This is The English We Speak from BBC Learning English and we're learning about the phrase 'blended working',
欢迎收听BBC《地道英语》,我们正在学习“blended working”这个短语,
which describes a mix of working from home and your place of work.
描述了混合在家工作和在办公室工作的弹性工作安排。
So how do you like the idea of this, Rob?
你觉得这个主意怎么样,罗布?
It sounds great.
听起来很不错。
So how many days can I work at home?
我可以在家工作几天?
Well, 'blended working' means being flexible so it benefits you and the business.
嗯,“混合式弹性工作安排”非常灵活,这样对你和企业都有好处。
It's happening more and more but it doesn't work if you're not self-motivated.
这种安排越来越多,但如果你没有自我激励,它是行不通的。
Self-motivated?
自我激励?
I certainly am and working at home is great – I could work in my pyjamas!
我当然有,在家工作也很棒,我可以穿着睡衣工作!
Hmmm, just make sure you don't wear them to the office.
嗯,确保你不穿它们去办公室就行了。
I won't. Bye.
我不会的,再见。
Bye, Rob.
再见,罗伯。