双重预订
Double-booked
‘Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Anna.’
‘期待很快收到你的来信。亲切的问候,Anna。’
(on the phone) ... And Margery said: 'I don't think I've ever seen a vegetable quite that size before...'
(通话中)Margery说:‘我想我以前从来没见过这么大的蔬菜...’
Where's that hole-punch?!
那个打孔器在哪里?!
Ah, business as usual in the offices of Tip Top Trading.
啊,顶级贸易公司像往常一样运作着。
Oh for goodness sake! What a disaster! I can't believe it!
噢,我的天啊!真是个灾难!我真是不敢相信!
But one member of the team seems bothered.
团队里有一名员工好像有麻烦了。
Arrgh!
啊啊啊!
Anna, this is the moment to show you’re willing to help.
Anna,正是你帮助别人的时候了!
Yes!
是的!
Use phrases like 'Is there anything I can do?' 'Let me help!' or, to be more informal, you can say, 'Can I give you a hand?'
用这些句子‘有什么我可以帮到你的吗?’‘让我来帮你吧!’或者更正式的说法,‘需要我助你一臂之力吗?’
or 'Give me a shout if you need anything!'
或者‘你需要什么给我打个电话!’
Right.
好的。
Go on!
加油!
Are you okay Tom?
Tom,你还好吗?
(grumpily) No.
(气呼呼地)没有。
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我可以帮到你的吗?
(grumpily) No.
(气呼呼地)没有。
Oh. What's wrong?
噢,发生什么了?
Everything.
一切。
I see. Can I give you a hand?
我知道了,需要我帮你吗?
My computer has crashed.
我的电脑死机了。
I've lost my phone.
我的手机弄丢了。
And there's a big, big problem with my timetable.
我的时间表还有一个大大的问题。
I’ve got two meetings scheduled at the same time with two extremely important clients.
我有两个会议安排在同一时间,还都是特别重要的客户。
I can't do them both at once!
我不能同时跟他们进行开会!
Let me help.
让我来帮你吧。
Thanks Anna, but these are big, big clients. They need someone of experience.
谢谢你,Anna,但是这是一位特别特别重要的客户。他们需要有经验的人手。
Well, give me a shout if you need anything!
那好吧,如果你需要我的话,就叫我一声!
I can handle this, alright?
我自己可以处理得过来的,好吗?
'I can handle this'... ungrateful idiot.
‘我自己可以处理的,’真是不知道感激的白痴。
But you used all the right phrases Anna, well done.
不过,Anna你对这些句子的运用非常恰当,干得漂亮。
Anyway, I bet he'll change his mind.
不管怎样,我打赌他一定会改变他的想法。
Oooh, I know, and the purple ones are so much more powerful...
喔,我知道,而且紫色的品种更强大…
Anna? Could you help me?
Anna?你能帮帮我吗?
Ha! I told you so!
哈!我就跟你说嘛!
They've both arrived at once! Oh god! I'll deal with Mrs Kumquat...
两位客户已经同时抵达了!我的天啊!我得先接待Kumquat夫人…
Okay.
好的。
You talk to Mr Lime, he's from a company called Citrus Ventures.
你先跟Lime先生交谈一下,他是柑橘企业公司派来的。
They own hundreds of juice bars.
他们拥有数百个果汁酒吧。
Are you sure that's a good idea Tom?
Tom,你觉得这是个好办法吗?
I don't have much choice, do I?
我还有别的选择吗,有吗?
Well I could
那好,我将……
Just keep him occupied Anna, tell him how great he is... no, no, tell him how great I am.
Anna,好生招待他吧,告诉他,他是个多厉害的人,不对,不对,跟他说我有多厉害。
Find out what he wants. If it's about the - well, never mind, just be nice.
弄清楚他想要什么。如果是关于,算了,不要管他,友好地招待他吧。
Understood.
明白。
Mr Lime! Are you well?
Lime先生,你还好吗?
Yes, but I'm actually rather angry too.
我还好,但是我现在非常地生气。
Ah, well let me introduce you to Anna!
啊,请允许我为您介绍一下Anna。
Mr Lime, it's a pleasure to meet you! Let me help with your coat.
Lime先生,很荣幸认识您!请让我帮您拿外套。
Oh er... Thank you.
噢,额,谢谢你。
Can I give you a hand with your scarf too, Mr Lime?
可以把你的围巾也给我吗,Lime先生?
Oh... Thanks.
噢,谢谢你。
Now, please come this way and you can tell me what's wrong.
现在,请往这边走,您可以告诉我,发生了什么?
Well done! Anna used some good phrases to step in and help with this mess. Let's hear them again:
干得漂亮!Anna用了一些很好的句子来涉入并帮忙处理了这次混乱。让我们再听一遍:
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我可以帮到你的吗?
Let me help.
让我来帮你吧。
Can I give you a hand?
需要我助你一臂之力吗?
Give me a shout if you need anything.
如果你需要我的话,就叫我一声。
But Mr Lime is obviously upset about something.
不过很明显,Lime先生在为某事生气。
What is it? And how will Anna deal with the problem?
究竟是何事呢?Anna会如何处理这个问题呢?
Let's hope it doesn't end in disaster!
让我们一起希望不会在灾难中结束!