新冠肺炎期间居家办公 如何防腰痛?
Coronavirus: How to avoid back pain while working from home
There's a lot of people working from home right now,
现在有很多人在家工作,
which means dealing with some questionable postures.
但是大家的办公姿势未必正确。
So, how do you work remotely while avoiding aches and pains?
那么,怎样在远程工作的同时避免各种疼痛呢?
We got in touch with an expert.
我们和一位专家取得了联系。
I think it's important not to overthink things and I think just think of the general concepts.
我认为重要的是不要想太多,记住一般的原则就行。
Get up and move.
站起来,动一动。
Our body needs movement and so you can have the most perfect posture for eight hours,
我们的身体需要运动,所以你可以保持最完美的姿势八个小时,
you'll still be sore and you could still end up with, you know,
你还是会很疼的,你知道的,
some sort of ache, pain or injury.
你仍然可能会有某种隐痛、疼痛或损伤。
I think it is important to have that variability,
我认为多变换姿势很重要。
so if you can set up a standing station, you know,
所以,如果你能安装一个站立式办公台
you spend half your time sitting,
你花了一半时间坐着,
half your time standing - but just watch when you're standing, too,
一半时间站着。但站着的时候也得注意,
that you're not getting into habits where you're putting all your weight of one of your upper extremities on your countertop.
不要养成把一个上肢的重量都放在台面上的习惯。
But if you're sitting at a desk, your head,
但如果你坐在桌子前,你的头,
shoulders and neck are not in the most ideal position.
肩膀和脖子的姿势都不是最理想的。
You likely have a few books that you can grab.
你肯定有几本书可以拿过来。
It's ideal to lift that laptop up a little bit, so that your screen is actually in line with your eye gaze.
最好的做法是把笔记本电脑垫高一点,这样你的屏幕才能和你的视线保持一致。
The ideal situation would be that you have some sort of external keyboard and mouse that you can then connect
理想的情况是你有外接的键盘和鼠标,你可以把它们连上,
so that your keyboard and mouse are in an optimal position with your laptop up on something.
这样你的键盘和鼠标与被垫高的笔记本电脑就处于最佳位置。
Rolling up a small towel and putting it in the small of your back,
卷起一条小毛巾放到腰的部位,
that towel will force your low back to stay in a good position and keep you from sitting on your tailbone.
这条毛巾会迫使你的腰部保持一个良好的姿势,以防止你坐在尾骨上。
Don't freak out if you feel a little bit of back pain.
如果你感到腰背有点疼,不要惊慌。
It's probably going to happen,
这很可能会发生,
it would probably happen in your office environment as well.
而且即便是在办公室的环境中,也很可能会发生。
Maybe even take a nice walk at lunch hour and try and get those little pieces of activity and movement through your day.
你可以在午休时间散散步,试着让这些零星的活动和运动贯穿至一整天。
And if those little aches and pains don't disappear by doing those things,
如果这些小疼小痛没有因为做了这些运动而消失,
there are tons of great providers that are available at the moment that are offering virtual services.
那么现在有大量优秀的供应商可以提供相应的在线咨询服务。