来见见 “亚洲冰人”
Meet the 'Asian Iceman'
So, it is important to stay in control.
重要的是让一切尽在掌控之内。
Learn to accept the cold.
学会接受寒冷。
I feel so refreshed and energetic.
我感觉精神焕发,充满活力。
My name is Alan Thong - better known as the 'Asian Iceman'.
我的名字叫汤文亮(Alan Thong),更广为人知的名字是 “亚洲冰人”。
When I was in the Arctic wilderness, the connection with nature is irreplaceable.
当我在北极荒野中的时候,我与大自然结合的感觉是独一无二的。
The energy there is completely different - so pure and so awakening.
那里的能量完全不同——如此纯净,如此让人觉醒。
Because we live in a tropical country - so we don't have the cold we need.
因为我们生活在热带国家,所以我们体会不到寒冷。
So hence, I order the ice from the ice man!
所以,我从卖冰的人那里买冰。
And in total we will have 120 kilo[s] of ice inside, and the temperature of the water will go down to about zero or maybe negative one.
这里总共有 120 公斤的冰,水温会降到零度或零下一度。
[The] first 20-30 seconds would be the most difficult.
一开始的 20 到 30 秒最艰难。
You might want to run out, jump out, just scream and so on.
你可能想从这里跑出去,跳出去,尖叫等等。
It's very likely that you feel the sharpness - the stabbing into your skin.
你很可能会感到刺痛,刺进你的皮肤。
But once you're in there, you can feel the sensations of … we call it a natural high.
但只要你进入其中,你就能感到一种我们称之为自然亢奋的感觉。
I usually spend up to twenty minutes in the ice bath.
我通常在冰浴里最多呆 20 分钟。
Your mind will, in fact, gain a certain clarity and strength in a way that you've never experienced before.
事实上,你的头脑会获得一种清晰感和力量,这是从其它地方无法获得的。
Mental strength, mental control - this is real.
精神力量,心里控制——这是真实存在的。