十分厌倦
So done with
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak.
大家好,欢迎收听地道英语。
I'm Neil.
我是尼尔。
Hello, I'm Feifei.
大家好,我是菲菲。
All well, Neil?
一切都还好吧,尼尔?
Not great, Feifei.
不太好,菲菲。
What's up?
怎么了?
I'm just so done with writing this report.
我“完成了”写报告这件事情。
You're done with it?
你完成了?
You've finished?
你已经做完啦?
I wish.
我也希望如此。
The opposite.
但恰恰相反。
Lots more to do.
还有很多要做呢。
So you're not done yet?
所以你还没有完成咯?
No, sadly.
很悲伤啊,还没有完成。
If you say you're 'so done with' something –
如果你说你“十分厌倦”某事,
it means you are irritated and bored by it!
意思就是说这件事让你感到很懊恼,很无聊!
It's often a task that you don't want to do.
通常是指你不想做的任务。
Indeed.
确实。
For example, I could say: "I'm so done with recording with Neil."
举个例子,我可以说:“我真的是十分厌倦和尼尔一起录节目。”
Well, you could say it, Feifei.
你可以这么说,菲菲。
But it wouldn't be true!
但这不是真的!
Of course it's not true.
当然不是真的啦。
Let's hear some examples.
让我们来听一些例子吧。
I need a new job.
我需要一份新工作。
I'm so done with delivering pizza.
我已经十分厌倦送披萨了。
I need to get to bed earlier.
我需要早一点起床。
I'm so done with feeling like a zombie every day.
我真是厌倦自己每天像行尸走肉一般。
I'm so done with learning Hungarian.
我对学匈牙利语已经十分厌倦了。
The grammar is so hard!
语法真的是太难了!
So Neil, do you need some help with the report?
尼尔,你需要我帮你写报告吗?
That's kind.
你真是太好了。
I just need to sit down, focus, and write the thing.
我只是需要坐下来,集中注意力,再写一些东西。
It's just boring.
只是它太无聊了。
If you like, we can swap.
如果你愿意我们可以交换。
I'm making an incredibly dull spreadsheet right now.
我现在正在做一份极其无聊的电子表格。
Wow.
哇哦。
Sounds great.
听上去很棒嘛。
I'm so done with it.
我真的是十分厌倦了。
Tell you what.
告诉你噢。
Let's work hard all afternoon and then treat ourselves to dinner.
让我们整个下午都努力工作,晚餐的时候好好犒劳一下自己吧。
Done!
好!
Which means, of course, that I agree to your suggestion.
也就是说,当然,我同意你的建议。
Perfect.
完美。
Bye for now.
再见啦。
See you later!
再见。